Table of Contents
3. Privacy Statement
Lamarel Pinto: a private company established under Swiss law and registered .
Site: the website www.shoplamarel.com and all of its sub-domains.
User: any individual visitor to the Site or recipient of specific content such as ads, e-mail or newsletters in relation to lamarel.
The Site is subject to Swiss law. The information on this Site is offered on an ‘as is’ basis. This means that lamarel does not provide any guarantees or accept any liability regarding the accuracy or completeness of any information on the Site. Under no circumstances will lamarel or its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, or any claims for compensation arising from access to or use of the Site.
Under no circumstances will lamarel be liable for any damage resulting from any loss resulting, directly or indirectly, from the use, function or performance of the Site, or any services in connection therewith, or any contents contained therein, unless such damage was proximately caused by the gross negligence or an intentional act of lamarel.
The Site may feature links to other websites. If these links refer to web pages outside of the lamarel domain, such web pages are not administered by lamarel and lamarel will not be responsible for the contents of such web pages.
By communicating with lamarel through the Site, or uploading any information and/or materials to the Site, the User authorizes lamarel to use this information for the purpose for which the User has made this information available to lamarel. For example, if a User subscribes for the newsletter, the User accepts that it may receive correspondence from lamarel.
All intellectual and other property rights, such as text, graphics, images, icons and trademarks and trade names, featured in the information and materials on the Site are owned by lamarel and/or its licensors. Access to this information does not entitle the User to any rights. These materials may not be copied, distributed or used for any other purpose without the express written consent of lamarel, except as otherwise allowed by law. You may not use our trademarks in connection with any product or service in any way that is likely to cause confusion.
You are fully responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the information you upload, share with or send to the Site.
Lamarel reserves the right to modify this disclaimer from time to time. Your continued access and use of the Site after making such modifications and posting the updated disclaimer on this web page will constitute your unconditional acceptance of such modifications.
3. Privacy Statement
Through its web shop, www.shoplamarel.com, Lamarel Pinto will process certain personal data. We value the privacy of our customers and Users and we observe all legally required measures in processing and protecting personal data. This means that:
· we clearly specify our purposes for the personal data that we collect in this Privacy Statement;
· we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate business purposes;
· we will keep the personal data no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the legitimate business purposes for which your personal data is collected;
· we first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
· we do not intend to collect personal data from Users younger than 16 years old, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. As we can not verify if a User is older than 16 years old, we advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities;
· we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf; and
· we respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Lamarel Pinto responsible for all data processing. In this Privacy Statement, we explain the type of personal data we collect and for which purposes we use the personal data we collect. We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement carefully.
This Privacy Statement was last amended on 14-08-2018.
Use of Personal Data
By accessing our Site, purchasing merchandise, signing up for our newsletter or otherwise using any services, you are providing certain data to us. This data could include personal data such as:
· First name and last name;
· Email address;
· Telephone number;
· ZIP/Postal Code;
· Streetname + number;
· Country; and
· Payment details.
We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you, or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.